Limiting beliefs are beliefs that you hold consciously or subconsciously that keep you from achieving your goals and creating the good life you deserve.
You discovered many common limiting beliefs that may be stopping you – keeping you stuck in routines of frustration, worry, and despair. You learned techniques to conquer these negative beliefs and instil new, positive beliefs in their place.
- I don’t have enough time.
- I’m too old to start something new.
- Past failure means future failure.
- My past will always negatively influence my future.
- My resources are limited.
- Lack of major progress means failure.
- I compare myself to others.
- I am not responsible for my current situation.
- I don’t deserve success.
- I worry about what others think about me.
- I don’t give myself the love, compassion, and understanding I give to others.
- I can do everything myself.
- I’m not smart enough.
- I’m not ready to start.
Learning how to transform these beliefs can help you to discover and work on other limiting beliefs that you may have. Simply apply the same strategies that you’ve learned here to any other limiting beliefs that you find stopping you.
For best results, focus on changing only one or two at a time.
Use these questions to reflect on what you’ve learned and empower yourself to go after your goals.
- How are limiting beliefs affecting your life?
- Which limiting beliefs have the most negative impact on you?
- Can you think of additional beliefs that may be stopping you? For each one, write a new, empowering belief that you can replace it with.
- Choose one limiting belief to focus on changing immediately and take action today to start replacing it with your new, empowering belief. Affirm this new belief in writing with an affirmation. Keep your affirmation where you can see it. Repeat your new affirmation throughout each day.
Go Forth and Conquer
You now know how to overcome some of the most powerful limiting beliefs that hold you back. You have a firm strategy in place for identifying them and then replacing the limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs.
Most people are unaware of these limiting beliefs. But not you. You will no longer be held captive by them. You will no longer let them keep you from reaching your full potential. You have been given the truth, and the truth will set you free.
So, start crushing your limiting beliefs today. Don’t let them hold you back any longer. Don’t put up with them. Limiting beliefs truly do limit you. They keep you from being the person you were meant to be. They keep you from accomplishing all the glorious things you could accomplish.
Conquer your limiting beliefs today! You’ll be so glad you did!